The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 13th December, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 8th November, 2016 and Planning Meeting held on 23rd November, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner and outside of School – Update from CC Humby.
(c) Fly-tipping in Durley. Signs have been put up.
(d) Hedge in Parsonage Lane.
(e) Report on BW Bridleway Project (15.12.16) – Cllr Watts/Clerk.
(f) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting (28.11.16) – Cllr Charles/Clerk.
(g) Church Copse re-planting.
(h) Double lines outside of Beech Corner – Photographs.
(i) Co-option of Parish Councillor – Notices have been put up.
(j) Report on ADD Meeting regarding EBC Options. Cllr Charles/Clerk.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Agree Parish Precept for 2017/18.
(b) Priority Cutting List for 2017 on Durley footpaths.
(c) WDAPC AGM – (6.12.16).
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 13th December will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: PACT Meeting Report – Cllr Watts/Cllr Farr.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Quote for tiling.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/02860/FUL. Mr and Mrs Biggs. Conversion of an existing workshop building into two self-contained holiday lets, including the setting out of a curtilage to provide garden and parking area on surrounding land for each unit. Lower Farm, Parsonage Lane, Durley.
16/02617/FUL. Mrs Ralph. Continued use of residential caravan for the sole use of the owners who require permanent residence on site to manage the existing animal sanctuary (RETROSPECTIVE). The Piggeries, Mincingfield Lane, Durley.
16/02697/FUL. Mr Le-Vallee. Erection of hay/storage barn, extend hard standing, re-locate entrance gate and hard standing for caravan. Stables opposite Durley Hall Barn, Durley Hall Lane, Durley.
16/02817/HOU. Mr and Mrs Topliss. Ground floor flat roof extension and loft conversion with dormers to front and rear. 6 Durley Mews, Durley.
Response from Enforcement Officer regarding enforcement enquiry.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 13th December will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
6th December, 2016