The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th November, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Delmege and Cllr Burton.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 11th October, 2016 and Planning Meeting held on 2nd November, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills – start date.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner and outside of School – Update from CC Humby.
(c) Fly-tipping in Durley.
(d) Hedge in Parsonage Lane.
(e) Report on BW Bridleway Project – Cllr Watts.
(f) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting – Cllr Charles/Clerk.
(g) Report from Parish Plan Meeting held on 2.11.16.
(h) Church Copse re-planting.
(i) Double lines outside of Beech Corner – DC Miller.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) WCC District Local Plan Part 2 – Consultation on Proposed Modifications.
(b) WCC Preparation of Gypsy & Traveller Site Allocations Consultation.
(c) E-mail from resident about bus stop plinths in Durley Street.
(d) Resignation letter from Cllr Burton.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 8th November will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report on pot holes in Durley
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Half year Internal Audit Report.
13. Hall: Christmas decorations. Floor tiling.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/02516/HOU. Mr D Bradbury. Front oak porch with rendered walls (white) to the front elevation only. Kuldana, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
16/02427/TPO. Mr Seagrave. T1 – Field Maple, fell.
The Court House, Kytes Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 8th November will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
2nd November, 2016