The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th April, 2018 in Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 6.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 13th March, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Encroachment onto Parish Council land – update.
(b) Cllr Delmege to update on SID sign.
(c) Website is now live.
(d) WW1 Meeting date confirmation.
(e) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
- County Councillor’s Report: A Report will be given at the Annual Parish Assembly.
- District Councillors’ Reports: A Report will be given at the Annual Parish Assembly.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) E-mail response regarding parking in Parsonage Lane.
(b) E-mail regarding progress of traffic calming measures outside of Primary School.
(c) Esso’s Southampton to London Pipeline Project Consultation Launch.
(d) Parish Connect 2018. Circulated via e-mail.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th April will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall floor quotes. Hall Caretaker. Sound system. Henry Hoover has been purchased.
- Recreation Ground: Painting of Pavilion – progress report. Wooden posts around The Sawmills green area. Unauthorised access.
18/00579/HOU. Mr and Mrs Hepburn. Extension to existing dwelling house. Cupressus, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
18/00457/HOU. Mr D Fernandes. Single storey side and rear extension following demolition of existing garage. Beech Corner Cottage, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
18/00538/FUL. Mr and Mrs Curran. Demolition and replacement of two agricultural buildings. Oakdale Farm, Durley Hall Lane, Durley.
18/00016/HOU. Mr D Phillips. Two storey extension on northern (side) elevation and attic conversion. Mulbery House, Oakmore Park, Durley. APPROVED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th April will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd April, 2018