The Annual General Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th May, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
- Election of Officers:
Hall Management Committee Chairman
Hall Management Committee Vice Chairman
Recreation Ground Chairman
- Congratulate recently elected District Councillor.
- Apologies for Absence: Cllr Pitter.
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th April, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Dog fouling stickers from WCC to put up.
(b) Community Payback Scheme – painting of Pavilion.
(c) Arrange Inspection Meeting around The Sawmills for early June.
(d) Update on SID signs. Cllr Delmege.
(e) Report on Meeting to discuss commemorations for WW1.
(f) Table/seating for The Sawmills Green. Donations update from Cllr Bartlett.
(g) WDAPC Meeting held on 16.4.18. Cllr Charles/Clerk to report.
(h) Parsonage Lane footpath/cycleway has been cleared.
- County Councillor’s Report: Cllr Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Fly-tipping in Greenwood Lane at Church Copse.
(b) Southern Parishes Speedwatch Group.
(c) Parking at The Sawmills.
(d) Rural Housing Meeting – An affordable housing scheme in every parish.
(e) HCC Parish Lengthsman Scheme 2018-19.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 8th May will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Neighbourhood Watch Report:
- Highways Report: Village gateway signs.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall floor quotes. Window in Committee Room.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 8th May will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
18/00400/HOU. Mr and Mrs Manzi. 1 ½ storey rear and side extensions, roof alterations including 2 no. front and 2 no. rear dormers and front porch with canopy. Green Acre, Durley Street, Durley. GRANTED.
17/03081/FUL. Mr S Charles. Proposed erection of two detached infill three-bedroomed houses. Land north of The Nook, Kytes Lane, Durley. REFUSED.
X/18/82986. Land to the north west of Boorley Green, Winchester Road, Boorley Green. Variation of Condition 12 of outline planning permission (O/15/75953) to enable foul drainage to be carried out in accordance with either the approved Flood Risk Assessment or details set out in the Foul Sewerage Assessment.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
1st May, 2018