The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 11th September, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence: Cllr Charles.
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 14th August, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Cllr Delmege to update on SID sign installment.
(b) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(c) Response from HCC regarding continual sinking of road in Heathen Street.
(d) E-mails relating to Church Copse Inspection with the Forestry Commission/WCC.
(e) Footpath inspections – Cllr Delmege.
(f) WW1 Meeting Report – Cllr Watts/Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
(g) Update on Broadband issues in Durley progress – Cllr Pitter.
(h) Response from George Hollingbery MP regarding planning on our parish boundary.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Order acknowledgement received for replacement seat at Recreation Ground.
(b) Acceptance letter received for the Caretaker post from D Shorney.
(c) Letter of complaint regarding latest road diversion in Durley.
(d) Insurance renewal for 2018-19.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 11th September will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report. Next PACT Meeting 27.9.18 at the Jubilee Hall, BW
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report. Road Closure in Durley Brook Road – complaints/no notification to Parish Council.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall floor progress. Under-stage clear-out. Caretaking arrangements.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Replacement seat. Repairs to veranda outside of Pavilion.
18/01607/FUL. Mr & Mrs Barney. Construction of orangery. Doerleage Cottage, Gregory Lane, Durley. Granted.
18/01745/FUL. Imperial Homes (Southern) Ltd. Erection of two detached houses (1 x 3 bedroom, 1 x 4 bedroom) with associated access and parking. Land adjacent to Lyons Cottage, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
Winchester Local Plan 2036 Consultation – any comments.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 11th September will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
4th September, 2018