The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 9th October, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 11th September, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Cllr Delmege to update and review SID sign.
(b) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(c) Response from the Forestry Commission regarding Church Copse.
(d) Footpath inspections – Cllr Delmege.
(e) Update on Broadband issues in Durley progress – Cllr Pitter.
(f) Update on grit bin in Wintershill.
(g) Report on site visit to 2 Hazeldene, Parsonage Lane.
(h) Parish Event – Report from Cllr Charles/Clerk.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Letter from Royal Mail regarding scam mail.
(b) Letter of thanks from Durley PCC regarding Churchyard donation.
(c) E-mail and response regarding parked vehicle in Whitegates.
(d) Letter from HCC Highways regarding Licence Fee increases.
(e) Letter from Police attaching a Road Safety Report Executive Summary.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 9th October will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report: Grants for crossing and lights.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report. Report on PACT Meeting 27.9.18.
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. External Audit Report completed and satisfactory.
- Hall: Hall floor progress. Bulbs have been planted.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Replacement seat has arrived. Repairs to veranda outside of Pavilion.
18/02104/HOU. Mr and Mrs Hepburn. Extension to existing dwelling house. Cupressus, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
18/01894/HOU. Mr Stoneman. Proposed construction of detached garage building. Giles Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley.
18/01745/FUL. Imperial Homes (Southern) Ltd. Erection of two detached houses (1 x 3 bedroom, 1 x 4 bedroom) with associated access and parking. Land adjacent to Lyons Cottage, Durley Brook Road, Durley. Refused.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 9th October will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd October, 2018