- Apologies for Absence: Cllr Smith and DC Mclean.
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 9th October, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Cllr Delmege review SID sign.
(b) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(c) Response from the Forestry Commission/Enforcement Team regarding Church Copse.
(d) Update on Broadband issues in Durley progress – Cllr Pitter.
(e) Response from Planning Officer re Decision made before PC comments sent in.
(f) Report on WW1 commemoration weekend.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Complaints regarding parking at The Sawmills.
(b) Polling Station Review.
(c) Thank you letter to PC for work carried out.
(d) Durley Christmas Tree Festival.
(e) Temporary Footpath Closure – Footpath 15.
(f) Request from WCC to sign Register of Interest Forms annually.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 13th November will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report: Grants for crossing and lights.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report..
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report. Village Entry signs.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall floor progress. Fencing alongside field.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Replacement seat. Repairs to veranda outside of Pavilion.
18/02185/FUL. Mr and Mrs Beazley. Proposed Additional dwelling using existing access with retention of existing dwelling using existing separate access. Greenwood Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley.
18/02174/FUL. Mr Barnett. Provision of a barn for agricultural use on land/paddock adjoining Old Forge Cottage. Old Forge Cottage, Heathen Street, Durley.
18/01086/FUL. Mrs Southwell. Change of use from C3 (dwelling house) to a mixed use of C3 (dwelling house) and sui generis, for the breeding of dogs. 2 Hazeldene, Parsonage Lane, Durley. Approved with Conditions.
18/01894/HOU. Mr Stoneman. Proposed construction of detached garage building. Giles Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley. Approved.
18/02112/FUL. Mr Barnard. Demolition of existing barn, erection of new indoor sandschool incorporating staling and horse welfare facilities. Brownheath Park, Gregory Lane, Durley. Approved.
Appeal for Erection of two detached infill three-bedroomed houses on land north of The Nook, Kytes Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 13th November will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th November, 2018