The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 9th April, 2019 at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 6.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 12th March, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating – Cllr Bartlett.
(b) Update on situation at Church Copse.
(c) Letter to residents re parking in the Sawmills – responses received.
(d) Update on access through HCC hedge in Parsonage Lane.
(e) E-mail from Enforcement Team regarding enforcement enquiry.
(f) Responses regarding parking at Beech Corner and Manor Road junctions.
(g) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting (18.3.19) – Cllr Charles/Clerk.
(h) Bus stop sign reinstatement – Cllr Smith to report.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby. Will be presented at Annual Parish Assembly.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller. Will be presented at Annual Parish Assembly.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Notification from HALC that Dawn Hamblet has been appointed the new Chief Executive.
(b) CPRE AGM is on Saturday 18th May, 2019.
(c) Millway pavement has been marked for repairs after letter sent.
. (d) Road work alerts from Cllr Delmege.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 9th April will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report..
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report. Village Entry signs update.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Final plans for the Hall re-flooring. Plaque in memory of John has been placed in the Hall car park.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Update on repairs to veranda outside of Pavilion. Dog fouling sign has been placed along the fence at the Recreation Ground. The sign will then be put up in The Sawmills.
19/00117/FUL. Mr and Mrs Ross. Use of land for the siting of three detached holiday let barns. Hunters Moon, Durley Street, Durley. GRANTED.
19/00221/HOU. Mr Edwards. Retention and conversion of the existing C3 dwellinghouse to use as a garage and residential annex, associated with the dwelling approved under planning permission 15/01869/FUL. GRANTED.
17/01831/FUL. Mr C Page. Appeal (APP/L1765/W/18/3206530) against the Change of use of land to a private gypsy and traveller caravan site consisting of one mobile home, one touring caravan and conversion of part existing stable into utility dayroom. Land to the east of Maybank Cottage, Durley Hall Lane, Durley.
19/00573/HOU. Mr Shawyer. Single storey front extension. Oaktree Lodge, Snakemoor Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 9th April will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd April, 2019