The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 12th February, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 8th January, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(b) Report on Meeting with Inspector regarding Church Copse.
(c) Update on Broadband questionnaire for Durley residents on website – Cllr Pitter.
(d) Parking in the Sawmills – DC Miller.
(e) Sports Awards 2019.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Letter regarding medical equipment for Durley residents.
(b) Complaint regarding puppy farm in Durley.
(c) Letter from applicant regarding development at 2 Lower Farm, Parsonage Lane, Durley.
(d) Response from Police regarding Hall break-in.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 12th February will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report: Response regarding CIL Funding for School crossing and flashing lights – Clerk to
report. Laminated speed signs update.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report..
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report. Village Entry signs update.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall floor progress – update on funding and date for work to be carried out. Fencing alongside field. Repairs to solar panels completed. Old sound system. Hall Meeting date.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Repairs to veranda outside of Pavilion. Stile has been repaired in Recreation Ground. Maintenance work at The Sawmills 2019.
19/00117/FUL. Mr and Mrs Ross. Use of land for the siting of three detached holiday let barns. Hunters Moon, Durley Street, Durley.
18/02928/FUL. Mr Taplin. Demolition of existing derelict farm buildings; and the erection of a new livestock building; covered manure store, silage clamp, a principal farmhouse, new landscaping and associated works. Durley Manor Farm, Manor Road, Durley.
19/00116/HOU. Mr Hammal. Demolition of existing single storey extension, construction of two storey extension. Channels Farm, Gregory Lane, Durley.
18/02174/FUL. Mr Barnett. Provision of a barn for agricultural use on land/paddock adjoining Old Froge Cottage. Old Forge Cottage, Heathen Street, Durley. GRANTED.
18/02747/HOU. Mr and Mrs Gamblin. Single and two-storey side extension, enlarge front porch. Northside, Stapleford Lane, Durley. GRANTED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 12th February will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
6th February, 2019