The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 13th August, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 9th July, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills – Vivien Bartlett will be asked for a Report.
(b) Response from HCC regarding advice on parking problems at The Sawmills.
(c) Bus stop sign reinstatement – Cllr Childs to update.
(d) Emergency Plan for Durley Update – Agree Plan discussed on 29.7.19.
(e) Report on Parish Newsletter Meeting held on 29.7.19.
(f) Broadband speeds in Durley – Cllr Brenchley/Clerk.
(g) Dog fouling bins in Durley – Clerk to advise on prices.
(h) Update on footpaths – Cllr Brenchley/Clerk.
(i) Winchester Green Week 2019 suggestions.
(j) Skateboard park prices.
(k) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting – Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Consider Winchester District CAB donation for 2019-20 year.
(b) Letter from developer to households in Durley.
(c) Parish Connect – August, 2019.
(d) Thank you letter from Durley PCC for the churchyard donation.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 13th August will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report: No Report available.
- Recreation Ground Report: Cllr Watts to report. Car park renovation work. Fencing. Barbeques.
- Sawmills Report: Cllr Rutherford to report. Play equipment repairs will be carried on during w/c 2.9.19.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hand driers for the toilets have been fitted. Painting of main Hall – consider quotes. Report on Hall Meeting held on 16.7.19.
19/01378/HOU. Mrs. J. Cross. This proposal is to extend out the rear of the property to provide an orangery style extension. Well Cottage, Manor Road, Durley.
19/01415/FUL. Mr and Mrs Reeves. Use of land for storage of caravans/camper vans in addition to the agricultural use which would be retained. Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
Proposals for land adjacent to Sunnyside, Durley Street, Durley.
Response from Planning Officer regarding some recent Planning Application decisions.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 13th August will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
5th August, 2019