The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th September, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 13th August, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills – Vivien Bartlett will be asked for a Report.
(b) Location of SID sign at The Sawmills. Ownership of the courtyard at The Sawmills.
(c) Bus stop sign reinstatement – Cllr Childs to update.
(d) Emergency Plan for Durley has been sent to HCC/WCC Emergency Planning Officers.
(e) Report on Parish Council Newsletter and costings by the Clerk.
(f) Public Broadband Event with HCC.
(g) Dog fouling bins in Durley – Clerk to advise on prices.
(h) Update on footpaths – Cllr Brenchley/Clerk.
(i) Winchester Green Week 2019 – Village Litter Pick.
(j) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Draft Transport Strategy Launch – Regional Drop-in Event -October. Sent via e-mail.
(b) Thank you letter from the Winchester CAB giving their thanks for the donation.
(c) County Councillor Grant.
(d) Durley Parish Council Insurance Renewal for 2019-20.
(e) E-mail regarding glass bottle bank sites.
(f) Planning Training Course for Parish Councillors.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th September will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Recreation Ground Report: Cllr Watts to report. Car park renovation work.
- Sawmills Report: Cllr Rutherford to report. Update on play equipment repairs.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report. Broken tree branches above Wintershill have been reported to HCC.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall painting in the main room has been completed.
19/01415/FUL. Mr and Mrs Reeves. Use of land for storage of caravans/camper vans in addition to the agricultural use which would be retained. Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley. This goes to Planning Committee on 12th September, 2019.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th September will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
4th September, 2019