The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th January, 2020 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 10th December, 2019.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller.
(b) Speed signs at each end of the village – Cllr Delmege.
(c) Updating of website – Cllr Delmege.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting on 24.1.20 postponed. Clerk will arrange further date.
(e) Update on footpaths – Cllr Brenchley/Clerk.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices.
(g) Cabinet for School defibrillator.
(h) WW2 commemorations in Durley – Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
(i) School Crossing Project – Report on Meeting with School/HCC. Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
(j) Agree response to developer for proposed planning at Quob Stables.
(k) Planning Training – 20.2.20 at 6.30 p.m. Numbers of attendees required.
(l) Report on HCC Vision 2050 Workshop (9.1.20) – Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Letter from HCC regarding removal of signs around the village.
(b) E-mail from resident about language used at Recreation Ground.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th January will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Recreation Ground Report: Cllr Watts to report.
11. Sawmills Report: Cllr Rutherford to report. Shawn is cleaning the play area surface.
12. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
13. Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report. Flooding in Stapleford Lane – request for review by CC Humby to HCC. Verge marker posts in Mincingfield Lane.
14. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
15. Hall: Hall Meeting Report (8.1.20) – Cllr Miller.
19/02419/FUL. Mrs Reeves. Resubmission application for revised storage area. Use of land for storage of caravans/campervans in addition to the agricultural use which would be retained. Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley. Councillors agreed that this Application should be heard by the Planning Committee.
19/02478/FUL. Mr Saint. Proposed detached single storey office unit. The Barn, Church Lane, Durley.
19/02367/HOU. Mr and Mrs Wood. Single storey rear and side extension. Fish House, Kytes Lane, Durley. Approved.
19/02631/LDP. Mr Montgomery. Proposed garage conversion, including alterations to fenestration. Middle House, Kytes Lane, Durley. Approved.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th January will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
8th January, 2020