The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 11th July, 2017 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Bartlett.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 13th June, 2017.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Church Copse replanting – any update.
(b) Double yellow lines at Beech Corner and end of Manor Road update.
(c) Consultation on Sawmills Highway proposals.
(d) Response from Curdridge PC regarding closure of Wangfield Lane.
(e) Community Pay-back Scheme.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Winchester Passenger Transport Forum – Report by Cllr Pitter.
(b) Churchyard maintenance donation for 2017.
(c) Live for the Future Newsletter – June, 2017.
(d) Report on Parish Plan Meeting – 27.6.17.
(e) Report on BW/Botley Bridleway Trail – 6.7.17.
(f) Play Inspection Reports – arrange a site Meeting.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 11th July will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report: Response regarding PC comments on recent highways proposals.
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall Management Committee Report – 22.6.17.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Report on Site Meeting held on 29.6.17.
Veranda has been replaced at the entrance of the Pavilion.
17/01291/HOU. Extension to existing dwelling. Alem House, Durley Street, Durley.
17/01531/HOU. Single storey rear extension. Oaklands, Durley Street, Durley.
Update on Enforcement Notice to be served on land next to Berkeley Farm, Durley Street, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 11th July will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
4th July, 2017