The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th April, 2015 in Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 6.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th March, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Durley Parish Plan update.
(b) Progress on gate at end of footpath opposite School.
(c) Update on faster broadband in Durley. Cllr Humby.
(d) Durley litter pick response.
(e) Open Spaces Fund – cycle rack outside of Hall.
(f) Traffic Survey – Cllr Humby to report from HCC.
(g) Report from Cllr Pitter and Cllr Charles on Parish Council Forum held on 26th March at Winchester.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Deed of Dedication for land at the Sawmills.
(b) Press release from CC Humby regarding faster broadband.
(c) E-mail from HCC regarding HGV ban through Durley.
(d) HPFA subs due.
(e) Grass mowing on The Sawmills Green and drainage.
(f) HALC subs due.
(g) Open Spaces Fund for swings and bike hoops approved.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th April will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report:
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Hall ceiling has been repaired. Guttering
outside of the Hall. Hall sign.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Swing seats and chains have been ordered. Tidy up of contents in lock-up.
15/00342/FUL. Mr C Page. Erection of 1 no. five bedroom detached dwelling. Land to the East of Maybank, Durley Hall Lane, Durley.
15/00468/FUL. Mr D Scivier. Extension to and conversion of existing detached outbuilding. Corner Cottage, Sciviers Lane, Durley.
15/00103/FUL. Mr. R. Webb. First floor side extension. 9 Mill Way, Parsonage Lane, Durley. GRANTED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th April will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th April, 2015