The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 9th June, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Pitter and Cllr Delmege.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 19th May, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Durley Parish Plan Report has been delivered. Public Meeting (25.6.15).
(b) Update on faster broadband in Durley. Cllr Humby.
(c) Traffic Survey – Cllr Humby to report from HCC.
(d) Highways Meeting – 15.6.15 at 4.00 p.m.
(e) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(f) Report on Consultation at Moorgreen Hospital – future facilities.
(g) Dumped rubbish in Church Copse, Greenwood Lane update.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) E-mails regarding dumping of rubbish at Church Copse.
(b) Electoral Review of Hampshire County Council.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 9th June will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report on recent PACT Meeting.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Hall ceiling tile. Guttering outside of the Hall.
Disclaimer Notice has been ordered.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Cradle swing chains are to be replaced. Lock-up has been tidied up.
15/00945/FUL. Mr B Smith. Two storey extension and alterations/extension of existing garage to provide first floor accommodation over (PART RETROSPECTIVE). Well Cottage, Mincingfield Lane, Durley.
15/00342/FUL. Mr C Page. Erection of 1 no. five bedroom detached dwelling. Land to the east of Maybank Cottage, Durley Hall Lane, Durley. WITHDRAWN.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 9th June will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
2nd June, 2015