The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th July, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 9th June, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on faster broadband in Durley. Cllr Humby.
(b) Report on Highways Meeting held on 15.6.15 with Andy Smith.
(c) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(d) Dumped rubbish in Church Copse, Greenwood Lane update. Cllr M Read from WCC is attending the Meeting to answer questions regarding this issue.
(e) Report on Parish Council Forum in Winchester held on 24.6.15.
(f) Report on Sharing Parishes Meeting held on 6.7.15.
(g) Clerk to report on Transparency Code Seminar held on 6.7.15.
(h) Report on Public Parish Plan Meeting held on 25.6.15
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Footpath complaints received.
(b) Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme advice.
(c) Electoral Review of Winchester – Final recommendations.
(d) Churchyard maintenance donation for 2015.
(e) Boorley Green development Exhibition comments.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th July will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report on PACT Meeting held on 10.6.15.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Quote for cctv at Hall. Report on Hall Meeting held on 1.7.15. Guttering outside of Hall completed.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Cradle swing with right length chains has been put up. Air vents in Pavilion. Guttering.
15/00321/LDC. Mrs J Hammal. Use of land for the staioning of a mobile home for residential use (CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS). Cracklewood, Gregory Lane, Durley. REFUSED.
15/00431/LDP. Mr and Mrs R Reeves and Mr and Mrs Reeves (Snr). Siting a mobile home/family annexe incidental to main dwelling (CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS). Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley. GRANTED.
15/00694/FUL. Mr M Curl and Ms V Gillies. Two storey rear extension and single storey side and rear extensions with open porch. 2 Ivanhoe Cottage, Durley Street, Durley. GRANTED.
15/00752/FUL. Mr and Mrs Chalk. Proposed replacement of part of existing conservatory with rear extension. The Forge, Durley Street, Durley. GRANTED.
15/01119/NMA. Mrs Clara Wakeford. Amendments to planning permission 13/02613/FUL. Little Greenwood Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley. RECTED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th July will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th July, 2015