The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 11th August, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 14th July, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Report on Meeting with Patrick August regarding the drainage at The Sawmills.
(b) Update on Church Copse enforcement action.
(c) Sharing Parishes Meeting – recycling in Hampshire.
(d) Children crossing sign in The Sawmills.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Update Charity information.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 11th August will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report. Complaints about parking at the end of Manor Road.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. External Audit Report.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. CC Grant for cctv at Hall. Line markings have been done for the short mat tennis. The boiler has been repaired and the ladies toilet bowl has been replaced.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Air vents in Pavilion. Guttering. Reinstatement of fence on boundary of woodland area.
15/01700/FUL. Mr and Mrs D Scivier. Proposed extension of outbuildings to serve as ancillary accommodation to main cottage to form bedroom and playroom (RE-SUBMISSION). Corner Cottage, Sciviers Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 11th August will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd August, 2015