The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 13th October, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 8th September, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on faster broadband – CC Humby to report.
(b) Drainage at The Sawmills. Cllr Pitter to give further quote.
(c) Agree Action Plan produced by the Parish Plan Team.
(d) Report on Sharing Parishes Recycling Meeting – Clerk.
(e) Report on Quiet Lanes signs Meeting – Cllr Watts and Clerk.
(f) Parking at entrance to Manor Road/Beech Corner/Pay Phone sign. DC Ruffell.
(g) Planning Coach Tour – Cllr Chares to report.
(h) Code of Conduct Training – Cllr Delmege and Clerk to report.
(i) Report on HALC AGM – Cllr Charles.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Flooding at Beech Corner.
(b) Open Spaces Funding.
(c) Letter from WinAcc.
(d) Publicity for Veolia Trust.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 13th October will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. County Councillor Grant towards cctv system. Sound system. Deep clean of toilets. Risk Assessment update.
14. Recreation Ground: Guttering. Play Area repairs to rope climbing frame.
15/01885/FUL. Mr J Gosney. Agricultural storage building with adjoining hard standing. Land opposite L’Eglise, Durley Street.
15/01700/FUL. Mr and Mrs Scivier. Proposed extension of outbuildings to serve as ancillary accommodation to main cottage to form bedroom and playroom (RESUBMISSION). Corner Cottage, Sciviers Lane, Durley. PERMITTED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 13th October will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
6th October, 2015