The Annual General Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th May, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Election of Officers:
Hall Management Committee Chairman
Hall Management Committee Vice Chairman
Recreation Ground Chairman
2. Congratulate recently elected District Councillors.
3. Apologies for Absence:
4. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
5. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 12th April, 2016.
6. Matters arising:
(a) Report on Drainage Meeting with CC Humby and HCC Highways.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner – SSE Grant for pipe under road.
(c) School lay-by – work to commence on 31.5.16 for 2 weeks.
(d) Final preparations for Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations in Durley.
(e) Direction sign to the Thresher Room at Durley Memorial Hall. Cllr Burton.
(f) Any issues raised at the Annual Parish Assembly which need attention.
(g) Update on village website. Cllr Burton.
7. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
8. District Councillors’ Reports:
9. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Clerk’s Legal Update Training – Tuesday 14th June.
(b) Fly-tipping update in Greenwood Lane and further e-mails.
(c) Examination of the WDLP Part 2 – Draft Programme. Sent via e-mail.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th May will be brought to this Meeting.
11. School Report:
12. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Next PACT Meeting 30.6.16 in Bishops Waltham at 7.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
13. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report. Report by Cllr Delmege on Speeding Traffic in Durley.
14. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
(a) Chairman and Clerk to agree and sign the Annual Governance Statement 2015-16 for the Annual Audit Return.
(b) Chairman and Clerk to agree and sign the Accounting Statements for 2015-16 for the Annual Audit Return.
15. Hall: Mircrophone for sound system. Taps have been replaced in kitchen and toilets.
16. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/00696/FUL. Mr A Mulley. Demolition of existing shed next to Church and erection of a new shed in the Churchyard on a site away from the Church. Holy Cross Church, Church Lane, Durley.
Response from WCC regarding Enforcement enquiry.
Report on Meeting with potential applicant for planning application in Durley. (26.4.16).
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th May will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd May, 2016