The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th June, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Charles and Cllr Pitter.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th May, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills update.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner – SSE Grant for pipe under road. CC Humby.
(c) Grass cutting and maintenance at The Sawmills.
(d) Report on Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations in Durley.
(e) Update on village website. Cllr Burton.
(f) Wheely bin speed signs have arrived. Distribution.
(g) Report on Bridleway Project in BW – Cllr Watts and Clerk.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Fly-tipping in Netherhill. Reported to WCC.
(b) Letter from HALC regarding Hampshire Devolution. Sent via e-mail.
(c) E-mail regarding speeding through the village.
(d) WCC – May 2016 Parish Connect. Sent via e-mail.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th June will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report: School lay-by update.
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Next PACT Meeting 30.6.16 in Bishops Waltham at 7.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report. Pay phone sign still not removed.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Mircrophone for sound system – this has been purchased and is now working.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Guttering outside of Pavilion has been completed.
16/00696/FUL. Mr A Mulley. Demolition of existing shed next to Church and erection of a new shed in the Churchyard on a site away from the Church. Holy Cross Church, Church Lane, Durley. GRANTED.
16/01097/LDC. Mr M Maskell. Change of use of land from orchard to residential curtilage (CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS). Belmore Cottages, Manor Road, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th June will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
6th June, 2016