The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 12th July, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: CC Humby.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 14th June, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills update.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner and other areas in Durley – Update from CC Humby given by the Clerk.
(c) Update on village website. Cllr Burton.
(d) Distribution of wheely bin signs.
(e) Report on Bridleway Project in BW – Cllr Watts and Clerk.
(f) Briefing at WDAPC on Devolution.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Fly-tipping in Church Copse, Greenwood Lane.
(b) HALC AGM 22nd October at Hartley Wintney.
(c) Botley By Pass Consultation.
(d) NJC National Salary Awards for 2016 – 2018.
(e) Agree donation towards Churchyard maintenance for 2016.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 12th July will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report: School lay-by completed.
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: PACT Meeting Report – Cllr Watts/Cllr Farr.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report. Pay phone sign has been removed.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall Management Meeting Report.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/01318/FUL. Mr & Mrs Barney. Extensions to bungalow to form additional habitable space and a porch. Works include alterations to external material finishes and fenestration and the formation of pitched roof over existing flat roofed bay windows plus associated alterations. The Bungalow, Gregory Lane, Durley.
16/00967/LDP. Mr B Wedeman. Proposed rear extension (conservatory) to replace existing. The Nook, Kytes Lane, Durley.
16/01259/FUL. Mr & Mrs Kaye. Single storey side extension. Glendale, Manor Road, Durley.
16/01165/FUL. Mr & Mrs Heys. Proposed replacement conservatory to side of property. Little Mille House, Netherhill, Botley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 12th July will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
5th July, 2016