The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th August, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
Durley Parish Council are sad to announce the death of our Memorial Hall Caretaker – John Sillence. A minute’s silence will be held at the start of the Meeting in memory of John.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th July, 2018.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Cllr Delmege to update on SID sign installment.
(b) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(c) Parsonage Lane footpath/cycleway. Response from HCC Highways.
(d) Response from HCC regarding continual sinking of road in Heathen Street.
(e) Clerk has followed up Church Copse Inspection with the Forestry Commission.
(f) Report on Home-Start Meon Valley AGM – Cllr Delmege.
(g) Footpath inspections – Cllr Delmege.
(h) WW1 Meeting Report – Cllr Watts.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) WCC Parish Connect – July, 2018. Sent via e-mail.
(b) Letter from resident regarding parking issue.
(c) Letter from resident regarding seating and tables on village green.
(d) Grant enquiry response from WCC.
(e) Consultation on the WCC Local Plan 2036.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th August will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report. Next PACT Meeting 27.9.18 at the Jubilee Hall, BW
11. Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report. Letter from HCC Highways. National Highways & Transport Survey. Tipper truck movements through Durley.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall floor quotes. Under-stage clear-out. Caretaking arrangements.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Replacement seat.
18/01379/HOU. Mr & Mrs Robinson. Single storey rear extension and new porch to bungalow and the
erection of a detached car port. Middle Farm, Durley Street, Durley. Granted.
18/01342/TPO. Mr Saint. 1 no Oak – fell due to reduced health and structural integrity. Swiss Cottage,
Sciviers Lane, Durley. Granted.
18/01346/HOU. Mr Barnett. Revision of 17/02846/HOU – Alteration to fenestration materials with a 2 storey extension to front elevation; 2 storey rear extension following removal of existing; single storey barn style side extension. Granted.
18/01384/HOU. Mr Cole. (Variation to approval 17/02530/HOU). Single storey extension to rear, to provide indoor swimming pool and changing facilities. Baytrees, Durley Brook Road, Durley. Granted.
18/01607/FUL. Mr & Mrs Barney. Construction of orangery. Doerleage Cottage, Gregory Lane, Durley.
APP/L1765/X/17/3191401. Mr M Maskell. Appeal for The Use of land as an extension to residential curtilage.
APP/L1765/C/18/3205323. Mr M Maskell. Appeal for Without planning permission, the construction of a brick barbeque building including chimney, walls and tiled roof.
O/18/83698. Eastleigh Borough Council plans for land north and east of Winchester Street, Botley for Outline permission for 375 no. dwellings.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th August will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th August, 2018