The Annual General Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th May, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
- Election of Officers:
Hall Management Committee Chairman
Hall Management Committee Vice Chairman
Recreation Ground Chairman
As this is a new term of office Councillors will sign a new Acceptance of Office Form and the Durley Parish Council Code of Conduct.
- Congratulate recently elected District Councillor – David Mclean.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 9th April, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Seating and table at The Sawmills.
(b) Church Copse replanting – no further update from Defra.
(c) Parking problems within The Sawmills – arrange a Meeting date with businesses.
(d) Bus stop sign reinstatement in Durley Street.
(e) Pavement outside of Millway has been repaired.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Hampshire Association of Local Councils Affiliation fees 2019/20
and National Association of Local Councils levy for 2019/20.
(b) Village of the Year 2019 Competition.
(c) Driver Skills Event – 28th May, 2019.
(d) 75th Anniversary of VE Day on 8th – 10th May, 2020.
(e) Victim Support – donation request.
. (f) Updating of Emergency Plan for Durley.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th May will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts.
- Highways Report: Village gateway signs.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Clerk will arrange for Bank signatories to be updated to new Parish Councillors.
- Hall: Hall floor – help needed to clear Hall on Sunday 19th May after 5.30 p.m. Tree in Hall car
park has been crowned.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
18/02363/OUT. Messrs Hamal, Butler and Emmett. Construction of dwelling. Land west of the Farmers Home Public House, Heathen Street, Durley. REFUSED.
19/00731/HOU. Mr M Maskell. Erection of domestic garage on existing hard standing. Rear of Belmore Cottages, Manor Road, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th May will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
8th May, 2019