The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th December, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence: Cllr Miller.
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 12th November, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller.
(b) Speed signs at each end of the village – Cllr Delmege.
(c) Updating of website – Cllr Delmege.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting on 24.1.20 confirmed with HCC. Clerk to update.
(e) Update on footpaths – Cllr Brenchley/Clerk.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices.
(g) Request to Durley Primary School asking if Defibrillator could be sited outside. Cllr Delmege to report on response.
(h) WW2 commemorations in Durley – Cllr Delmege.
(i) School Crossing Project – Clerk to report on response from HCC.
(j) Agree response to developer for proposed planning at Quob Stables.
(k) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting (3.12.19) – Clerk to report.
(l) Winchester District Sports Awards 2019.
(m) Report on Local Councils’ Conference (19.11.19) – Cllr Watts/Clerk to report.
(n) Update on Crib Festival contribution from DPC – Cllr Rutherford.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Rights of Way Priority Cutting List for 2020-21.
(b) Request for village lower rate for Hall hire for recent booking.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th December will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Recreation Ground Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Sawmills Report: Cllr Rutherford to report.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Agree Precept for 2020-21.
- Hall: Progress of purchasing dishwasher and digital keyboard. Christmas decorations. Hall heating. No Parking sign. Car park proposals.
19/02398/LDC. Mr V Bell. Continued siting of mobile home for residential use. Mobile Home, Bells Copse, Greenwood, Durley Street, Durley.
19/02419/FUL. Mrs Reeves. Resubmission application for revised storage area. Use of land for storage of caravans/campervans in addition to the agricultural use which would be retained. Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
19/02388/FUL. Mr and Mrs Churcher. Proposed replacement dwelling and part change of use of paddock to domestic curtilage amended design to approval 18/01331/FUL. Woodlands, Greenwood Lane, Durley.
19/02367/HOU. Mr and Mrs Wood. Single storey rear and side extension. Fish House, Kytes Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th December will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
4th December, 2019