The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th March, 2020 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 11th February, 2020.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller. Nothing to report.
(b) Locating SID sign in Parsonage Lane and Durley Street proposals – Cllr Delmege.
(c) Updating of website – Cllr Delmege.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting – confirmed for Friday 15th May at 6.30 p.m.
(e) Update on footpaths/Meeting with ROW Officer – Cllr Brenchley.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices. Decide on which equipment will go where.
(g) Cabinet for School defibrillator – this has arrived.
(h) WW2 commemorations in Durley – Cllr Delmege/Clerk. Report on Meeting held on 4.3.20.
(i) School Crossing Project – Clerk to report on progress.
(j) Planning Training – 20.2.20 at 6.30 p.m. – Report by Clerk.
(k) Response from CC Humby regarding highways problems reported at the last Meeting.
(l) Response from WCC re clarification of infilling development. Sent via e-mail to Councillors.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) e-mail from WCC Small Grants Team.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th March will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Recreation Ground Report: Cllr Watts to report.
11. Sawmills Report: Cllr Rutherford to report.
12. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
13. Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report.
14. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
15. Hall: Hall Meeting Report – Cllr Miller. Installation of dishwasher. Progress with Youth Club.
19/02419/FUL. Mrs Reeves. Resubmission application for revised storage area. Use of land for storage of caravans/campervans in addition to the agricultural use which would be retained. Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley. Permitted.
19/02388/FUL. Mr Churcher. Proposed replacement dwelling and part chagen of use of paddock to domestic curtilage amended design to approval 18/01331/FUL. Permitted.
APP/L1765/W/19/3239395. Messrs Hammal, Butler and Emmett. Appeal against the decision by WCC on land adjacent to the south west of The Farmers Home, Heathen Street, Durley for the construction of a dwelling. Appeal Refused.
19/02398/LDC. Mr V Bell. Continued siting of mobile home for residential use. Mobile Home, Bells Copse, Greenwood, Durley Street, Durley. Permitted.
19/02631/HOU. Mr Southall. Proposed two storey side extension. 2 Hazeldene, Parsonage Lane, Durley. Permitted.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th March will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd March, 2020