The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 14th April, 2020 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley will have non-urgent items deferred and any urgent business will be carried out via e-mail due to the current Coronavirus emergency where Public Meetings are not able to be held.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 11th February, 2020. These have been circulated and if agreed will be signed at the next available Parish Council Meeting.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller. Will be deferred.
(b) Locating SID sign in Parsonage Lane and Durley Street proposals. Will be deferred.
(c) Updating of website. Updates have been put up.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting – 15th May, 2019. This has been postponed until later in the year.
(e) Update on footpaths/Meeting with ROW Officer. Deferred until a visit is possible.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices. Deferred until a Site visit can be made.
(g) Cabinet for School defibrillator. This is now sited outside of the School ready for use.
(h) WW2 commemorations in Durley. This has been postponed until a later date.
(i) School Crossing Project. Will be deferred.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby. No Report.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean. No Report.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Various e-mails, information and Updates have been received during the current emergency and they have been forwarded onto Councillors or put on the website as appropriate.
(b) Durley Parish Council Emergency Plan. This has been activated and vulnerable residents have been contacted.
9. School Report: No Report.
10. Recreation Ground Report: The Play Area is closed as directed by central Government.
11. Sawmills Report: The Play Area is closed as directed by central Government.
12. Neighbourhood Watch Report: No Report.
13. Highways Report: No Report.
14. Financial Transactions: Clerk has sent payments off and is preparing the End of Year Accounts ready for the Internal Auditor.
15. Hall: Hall. The Hall is closed until at least the end of May.
20/00392/FUL. Mrs D Marsh. Application Reference Number: 10/00651/FUL. Date of Decision: 24/08/2010 Condition Number 1 – Removal: Use of out building for ancillary accommodation. Longside, Kytes Lane, Durley.
19/02319/FUL. Mr C. Page. (RETROSPECTIVE). Change of use of land to a private gypsy and traveller caravan site consisting of one mobile home, one touring caravan and conversion of part existing stable into utility dayroom. Land to the east of Maybank Cottage, Durley Hall Lane, Durley.
20/00475/FUL. Mr and Mrs Reeves. Construction of a timber agricultural building on a concrete raft. Wintershill Cottage, Manor Road, Durley.
20/00441/HOU. Mr and Mrs Beazley. (RETROSPECTIVE). Planning Permission for decking and BBQ hut. Greenwood Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley.
19/02177/FUL. Mr Williamson. Proposed 3 bed dwelling under plain tiled roof brick elevations to front section/oak frame and cladding to rear section with parking area. Mirsh Cottage, Heathen Street, Durley. Approved.
19/02854/HOU. Mr A Madgewick. Construction of two storey side extension. Lower Cottage, 3 Kytes Lane, Durley. Approved.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th April will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
6th April, 2020