The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 13th March, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 13th February, 2018.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Double yellow lines at Beech Corner and end of Manor Road – progress with painting.
(b) Encroachment onto Parish Council land – update after Inspection on 5.3.18.
(c) Traffic count through Durley progress – Cllr Delmege to update on SID sign.
(d) Website updating. Clerk to report.
(e) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting – 5.3.18. Cllr Charles/Clerk to report.
(f) Report on Meeting with George Hollingbery MP on 9.3.18 re EBC planning.
(g) Response from BWPC about increase in admin costs for Parish Lengthsman.
(h) HCC Town and Parishes Event – 1.3.18 (Cancelled due to snow).
(i) Review and agree any Parish Council Policies which need updating.
(j) Report on BW Bridleway Meeting (22.2.18). Cllr Watts/Clerk.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) E-mail regarding dog fouling along Parsonage Lane.
(b) E-mail from Enforcement Officer regarding a new case.
(c) E-mail regarding World War One Commemorations in Durley.
(d) Loan of a WWI sculpture from resident if we want to use one.
(e) Play Area Safety Inspection Reports – Recreation Ground/Sawmills.
(f) South East Water – Draft Water Resources Management Plan Consultation – sent via e-mail.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 13th March will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Agree Financial regulations.
13. Hall: Hall floor quotes. Hall Caretaker. Sound system.
14. Recreation Ground: Sawmills play area renovations update – roundabout spindle has been unlocked. Painting of Pavilion – progress report. Wooden posts around The Sawmills green area.
APP/L1765/W/17/3184059. Mr T Keet. Appeal for the use of land as a Gypsy and Traveller caravan site consisting of 4 pitches, each containing 1 mobile home, 1 touring caravan, 2 semi-detached utility building, play area and associated development. Land adj. to Berkeley Farm, Durley Street, Durley. Provisional date for Hearing is 27th June, 2018, but this is not confirmed yet.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 13th March will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th March, 2018