The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 12th April, 2016 in Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 6.30 p.m
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Farr.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 8th March, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner. CC Humby to report on any progress.
(c) Village website update – Cllr Burton to report.
(d) School lay-by proposal progress.
(e) Update on Village Event to celebrate the Queen’s 90th Birthday.
(f) Response from HCC Highways regarding digging ditches.
(g) Direction sign for Thresher Room.
(h) Southern Parishes Meeting 4.4.16. Report by Cllr Charles and Clerk.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby. This will be given at the Annual Meeting.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell. This will be given at the Annual Meeting.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) CPRE Newsletter available.
(b) Bishops Waltham Design Statement 2016.
(c) HCC – News for Local Councils – forwarded via e-mail.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 12th April will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: A full Report will be given at the Annual Meeting.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment.
14. Recreation Ground: Guttering.
16/00475/FUL. Mr Mann and Ms Hemsley. Two storey and single storey side extension and roof terrace (south east). Single storey side extension (north west). First floor rear extension (south west). Alterations to main roof to provide additional accommodation including side facing (south east) dormer windows and raising of ridge height. Purbeck Cottage, Manor Road, Durley.
16/00459/LIS. Mr & Mrs Atkins. Minor modifications to existing permissions. Durley Mill, Netherhill, Botley.
16/00569/LIS. Mr & Mrs Hall. Replacement of existing doors and windows with new timber painted windows and doors (Affects the setting of a Listed Building. Listed Building Grade II). Elm Tree Farm, Durley Street, Durley.
Any Planning Applications received before 12th April will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
5th April, 2016