The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 9th June, 2020 but will be held via Zoom and e-mails due to the current Coronavirus emergency as Public Meetings are not able to be held.
If any members of the public would like to write to the Parish Council to make a representation then please e-mail or write to the Clerk before the Meeting so that views can be heard at the Meeting from residents.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 12th May, 2020. These have been circulated and if agreed will be signed at the next available Parish Council Meeting.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller. Will be deferred.
(b) Locating SID sign in Parsonage Lane and Durley Street proposals. Will be deferred.
(c) Updating of website. Updates have been put up as and when required.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting – 15th May, 2020. Postponed – no further date agreed yet.
(e) Update on footpaths/Meeting with ROW Officer. Deferred until a visit is possible.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices. Deferred until a Site visit can be made.
(h) WW2 commemorations in Durley. This has been postponed until a later date.
(i) School Crossing Project. Any updates.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean. Updates sent through as guidance is updated.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Various e-mails, information and Updates have been received during the current emergency and they have been forwarded onto Councillors or put on the website as appropriate.
(b) Durley Parish Council Emergency Plan. The Plan is working well.
(c) Response from Flick Drummond and update.
(d) Update on Community Payback Scheme returning to carry out work in Durley.
9. School Report: No Report.
10. Recreation Ground Report: The Play Area is closed as directed by central Government.
11. Sawmills Report: The Play Area is closed as directed by central Government.
12. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report on any issues.
13. Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report on any issues. Fly-tipping in Netherhill.
14. Financial Transactions: May Financial Report and cheques to be agreed.
15. Hall: Hall. The Hall is still closed for hirers. Update on dishwasher installation. Possibility of using Hall for School use during the last 6 weeks of the Summer term.
20/00720/HOU. Mr Southcott. (Part retrospective) Erection of detached 4 bay garage with gym and home office within roof space. Associated alterations to ground levels including the erection of retaining walls. Maxwell House, Mincingfield Lane, Durley.
20/00832/FUL. Mr Davidson. Replacement dwelling and part change of use of agricultural land to garden. Sunbank, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
20/00824/FUL. Mr Barney. Construction of two buildings to form three holiday lets. Coppice adjacent to Sunbank, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
20/00953/HOU. Mr and Mrs Crabb. Conversion of attached garage to a habitable room, alterations to fenestration and enlargement of existing driveway hardstanding to create additional on site parking. Replacement of front boundary wall. Mimosa, Durley Street, Durley.
20/00888/HOU. Mr and Mrs Wedeman. Proposed extension to garage for ancillary accommodation; alterations to an existing vehicular access; new greenhouse. The Nook, Kytes Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 9th June will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
2nd June, 2020