The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th July, 2020 but will be held virtually due to the current Coronavirus emergency as Public Meetings are not able to be held.
If any members of the public would like to write to the Parish Council to make a representation then please e-mail or write to the Clerk before the Meeting so that views can be heard at the Meeting from residents.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 9th June, 2020 and 23rd June, 2020. These have been circulated and if agreed will be signed at the next available Parish Council Meeting.
- Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller. Will be deferred.
(b) Locating SID sign in Parsonage Lane and Durley Street proposals. Sight location suggestions – Cllr Delmege.
(c) Updating of website. Updates have been put up as and when required.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting – 15th May, 2020. Postponed – no further date agreed yet.
(e) Update on footpaths/Meeting with ROW Officer. Deferred until a visit is possible. Other footpath issues which have been dealt with over the past month. Cllr Brenchley/Clerk to report.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices. Deferred until a Site visit can be made.
(g) WW2 commemorations in Durley. This has been postponed until a later date.
(h) School Crossing Project. Clerk to update.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean. Updates sent through as guidance is updated.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Various e-mails, information and Updates have been received during the current emergency and they have been forwarded onto Councillors or put on the website as appropriate.
(b) Report on Meeting with Flick Drummond MP on 12th June – Cllr Delmege/Clerk to report.
(c) Update from HCC – Circulated to Councillors.
(d) Report on Meeting with HCC regarding Updating of Parish Plan – Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
- School Report:
- Recreation Ground Report: The Play Area has now been opened provided users follow Government guidance when using the equipment. Any issues to report – Cllr Watts.
- Sawmills Report: The Play Area has now been opened provided users follow Government guidance when using the equipment. Any issues to report – Cllr Rutherford.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report on any issues.
- Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report on any issues.
- Financial Transactions: Financial Report and cheques to be agreed.
- Hall: The Hall is still closed for hirers. Update on dishwasher installation. Hall Meeting. Work which could be carried out whilst Hall is closed.
20/01106/FUL. Mr Harding. Conversion of redundant barn to one live/work unit with ancillary tourist accommodation, and regularisation of existing diversion of footpath No/.9. Findens Farm Barn, Kytes Lane, Durley.
20/00962/HOU. Mr K Biggs. To alter an existing 4m access to 8.5m wide in total by removing some hedgerow and dropping kerbs. 2 Lower Farm, Parsonage Lane, Durley.
20/01068/FUL. Mr M Blanchard. Agricultural and equestrian development comprising the repair, extension and change of use of existing buildings, the erection of an ancillary toilet block, the reinstatement and extension of a dilapidated manege and associated works. Trullingham Farm, Wintershill, Durley.
20/00888/HOU. Mr and Mrs Wedeman. Proposed extension to garage for ancillary accommodation; alterations to an existing vehicular access; new greenhouse. The Nook, Kytes Lane, Durley.
20/00953/HOU. Mr and Mrs Crabb. Conversion of attached garage to a habitable room, alterations to fenestration and enlargement of existing driveway hardstanding to create additional on-site parking. Replacement of front boundary wall. Mimosa, Durley Street, Durley. APPROVED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th July will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th July, 2020