The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 12th May, 2020 but will be held via Zoom and e-mails due to the current Coronavirus emergency as Public Meetings are not able to be held.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 14th April, 2020. These have been circulated and if agreed will be signed at the next available Parish Council Meeting.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills by Cllr Miller. Will be deferred.
(b) Locating SID sign in Parsonage Lane and Durley Street proposals. Will be deferred.
(c) Updating of website. Updates have been put up as and when required.
(d) Public Broadband Meeting – 15th May, 2019. Postponed – no further date agreed yet.
(e) Update on footpaths/Meeting with ROW Officer. Deferred until a visit is possible.
(f) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices. Deferred until a Site visit can be made.
(h) WW2 commemorations in Durley. This has been postponed until a later date.
(i) School Crossing Project. Update from HCC.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean. Updates sent through as guidance is updated.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Various e-mails, information and Updates have been received during the current emergency and they have been forwarded onto Councillors or put on the website as appropriate.
(b) Durley Parish Council Emergency Plan. The Plan is working well.
(c) The Coronavirus Bill has been passed and various parts of the Bill which involve the workings of Parish Councils have been, or will be applied as appropriate.
(d) VE Day Commemorations – Tea Party in your garden.
(e) Letter to Durley Parish Council from Flick Drummond MP – circulated.
(f) Update from Hampshire County Council – forwarded on via e-mail.
9. School Report: No Report.
10. Recreation Ground Report: The Play Area is closed as directed by central Government.
11. Sawmills Report: The Play Area is closed as directed by central Government.
12. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report on any issues.
13. Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report on any issues.
14. Financial Transactions: The Internal Auditor has agreed the Income and Expenditure for 2019-20. Accounts for year end 2019-20 have been circulated to Councillors. Cheques have been signed for the expenditure.
(a) Agree for the Chairman and Clerk to sign the Annual Governance Statement for 2019-20 for the External Audit Annual Return.
(b) Agree for the Chairman and Clerk to sign the Accounting Statements for 2019-20 for the External Audit Annual Return.
15. Hall: Hall. The Hall is closed until at least the end of May.
20/00475/FUL. Mr and Mrs Reeves. Construction of a timber agricultural building on a concrete raft. Wintershill Cottage, Manor Road, Durley. Granted.
20/00441/HOU. Mr and Mrs Beazley. (RETROSPECTIVE). Planning Permission for decking and BBQ hut. Greenwood Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley. Granted.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 12th May will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
5th May, 2020