The Annual Parish Assembly of Durley Parish Council has been cancelled on Tuesday 14th April, 2020 in Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 8.00 p.m. Due to the current Coronavirus Emergency and Government guidelines stating that Public Meetings are not to be held.
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Introduction of Members present at the Meeting.
3. Minutes of the previous Annual Parish Assembly.
4. Matters arising.
5. Chairman’s Report – Councillor Steve Delmege.
6. Financial Report – Clerk, Mrs Anne Collins.
7. Highways Report – Cllr Gabe Rappini.
8. Hall Report – Chairman of Hall Committee, Cllr Gemma Miller.
9. County Councillor’s Report – County Councillor Humby.
10. District Councillors’ Report – District Councillors Humby, Miller and Mclean
11. Police Representative’s Report.
12. Questions to Council Members.
13. Declare the Meeting closed.
Anne Collins (Mrs)
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
6th April, 2020