The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 9th February, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 12th January, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(b) Updating of Emergency Plan for Durley.
(c) Flooding at Beech Corner Meeting Report. CC Humby/Clerk to report.
(d) Village website update – Cllr Burton to report.
(e) Proposed School lay-by Consultation response.
(f) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting (1.2.16).
(g) Report on BW Bridleway Project (4.2.16).
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Clean for the Queen Litter Pick Event.
(b) Parish Connect – January, 2016.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 9th February will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Old table tennis table removed.
14. Recreation Ground: Guttering.
15/02793/FUL. Mr Smith. Proposed double garage (option 2 on submitted plans)(Amended description 10.12.15). Well Cottage, Mincingfield Lane, Durley. GRANTED.
15/02595/TPO. Mr Pitter. 2 no. Oak trees to crown and reduce by 3m plus cut out all of the dead wood in the trees. Green Pastures, Sciviers Lane, Durley. REFUSED.
15/02580/FUL. Mr and Mrs Bartlett. We are proposing to demolish an existing conservatory and build a new single storey rear extension, create a small porch area with pitched roof to the front of the property and alter the landscaping at the front of the property to create some additional off-street parking. All materials to match existing. Casa Flori, Manor Road, Durley. GRANTED.
Enquiry regarding Application 15/02882/APN.
Agree Parish Council response to Eastleigh Borough Council Local Plan – Issues and Options Consultation.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 9th February will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd February, 2016