The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 12th June, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
Approve Updated Model Standing Orders (to reflect new GDPR Regulations)
Approve Retention of Documents and Records Policy
Approve Data Protection Policy.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 8th May, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Encroachment onto Parish Council land – update.
(b) Cllr Delmege to update on SID sign.
(c) Double yellow lines have now been installed at Beech Corner and end of Manor Road.
Enforcement is required.
(d) WW1 Meeting Report (8.6.18).
(e) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(f) Parsonage Lane footpath/cycleway.
(g) Report on BW Bridleway Meeting (5.6.18). Cllr Watts/Clerk to report.
(h) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting (14.5.18). Cllr Watts/Clerk to report.
(i) Report on HCC Town and Parish Councils’ Event (16.5.18). Cllr Watts/Clerk to report.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
- Winchester District Gypsy Traveller & Travelling Showpersons Development Plan Document. –
- Notification of Appeal date for Unauthorised Gypsy & Traveller caravan site on land adjacent Berkeley Farm, Durley Street, Durley. Wednesday 13th June, 2018 at 10.00 a.m. at The Guildhall, Winchester.
- Letter from Fisher German regarding access to land to carry out Survey.
- WCC Parish Connect – May, 2018.
- Overhanging tree request.
- Letter from ADD regarding funds required for Campaign to fight EBC planning proposals.
- Esso Southampton to London Pipeline Project – Preferred corridor announcement.
- Parish Charter – any comments.
- Parking at The Sawmills update.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 12th June will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Agree invoice for village entry sign design.
- Hall: Hall floor quotes. Hall Caretaker. Window for Committee Room. Hall Meeting 4.7.18.
- Recreation Ground: Painting of Pavilion – progress report. Wooden posts around The Sawmills green area – completed. Unauthorised access.
Proposed residential development for 2 houses in front of Quob Stables, Durley Brook Road, Durley.
18/01042/HOU. Mr and Mrs Hounsham. Change of use of first floor ancillary building for independent holiday accommodation, including the installation of a small kitchenette with cooking facilities.
Appledown Barn, Kytes Lane, Durley.
18/01089/HOU. Mr Kurn. A large side extension and internal alterations to house. Peach Cottage, Durley Street, Durley.
18/00975/FUL. Mrs T Dance. Extension to equestrian barn, sand school and automatic horsewalker. Little Oakdale, Durley Hall Lane, Durley.
18/00540/HOU. Mr D Stoneman. Extension to rear and side and addition of first floor. Giles Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley. APPROVED
18/00614/NMA. Mr and Mrs Gardner. Non-material minor amendment to planning permission 16/00940/FUL – The erection of a new 3 bedroom detached dwelling with link attached garage following the demolition of the existing garage. Land adjacent Well Cottage, Mincingfield Lane, Durley. Accept Non-material minor amendment.
18/00894/HOU. Mrs K North. Single storey rear extension. 2 Swift Cottage, Heathen Street, Durley. APPROVED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 12th May will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
5th June, 2018