The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th July, 2018 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 12th June, 2018.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Encroachment onto Parish Council land – Report on Inspection Meeting.
(b) Cllr Delmege to update on SID sign installment.
(c) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(d) Parsonage Lane footpath/cycleway.
(e) Report on Southern Parishes Meeting (9.7.18). Cllr Charles/Clerk to report.
(f) Response from HCC regarding continual sinking of road in Heathen Street.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Letter of thanks from CAB regarding donation.
(b) Consultation document on proposals to change street lighting, supported transport services and
concessionary travel scheme.
(c) Local Plan update from Eastleigh Borough Council. Sent via e-mail and on website.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th July will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report. Next PACT Meeting 27.9.18 at the Jubilee Hall, BW
11. Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Agree churchyard maintenance donation for 2018-19..
13. Hall: Hall floor quotes. Report on Hall Meeting 4.7.18.
14. Recreation Ground: Painting of Pavilion – progress report. Cllr Watts to report.
18/01379/HOU. Mr & Mrs Robinson. Single storey rear extension and new porch to bungalow and the
erection of a detached car port. Middle Farm, Durley Street, Durley.
18/01342/TPO. Mr Saint. 1 no Oak – fell due to reduced health and structural integrity. Swiss Cottage,
Sciviers Lane, Durley.
18/01364/FUL. Mr Whiteside. To open a field access from Durley Street into the landlocked field adjoining Tarrytown to the west. Tarrytown, Durley Street, Durley.
18/01346/HOU. Mr Barnett. Revision of 17/02846/HOU – Alteration to fenestration materials with a 2 storey extension to front elevation; 2 storey rear extension following removal of existing; single storey barn style side extension.
18/01331/FUL. Mr Churcher. Change of use of land to curtilage and proposed replacement dwelling using existing access from Greenwood Lane.
18/00975/FUL. Mrs T Dance. Extension to equestrian barn, sand school and automatic horsewalker. Little Oakdale, Durley Hall Lane, Durley. Approved.
18/01042/HOU. Mr & Mrs Hounsham. Change of use of first floor ancillary building for independent holiday accommodation, including the installation of a small kitchenette with cooking facilities. Appledown Barn, Kytes Lane, Durley. Approved.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th July will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd July, 2018