The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th January, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 11th December, 2018.
- Matters arising:
(a) Table/Seat for The Sawmills Green and report on approach to businesses – Cllr Bartlett.
(b) Enquiry made to the Forestry Commission regarding Church Copse Report due by 12.12.18.
(c) Update on Broadband questionnaire for Durley residents on website – Cllr Pitter.
(d) Response from WCC regarding Parking Conditions at The Sawmills.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Draft Licensing Policy for Consultation – sent via e-mail.
(b) Draft Statement of Principles for Consultation – sent via e-mail.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 8th January will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report: Grants for crossing and lights – Clerk to report. Laminated speed signs update.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report..
- Highways Report: Cllr Pitter to report. Village Entry signs update.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Hall floor progress – confirmation of Grants and funding available. Fencing alongside field.
Update on repair/replacement of solar panel on roof.
- Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Repairs to veranda outside of Pavilion. Fencing alongside swings in the Sawmills Play Area has been completed.
18/02747/HOU. Mr and Mrs Gamblin. Single and two-storey side extension, enlarge front porch. Northside, Stapleford Lane, Durley.
18/02373/HOU. Mr & Mrs Evans & Helesfay-Evans. Single storey front and rear extensions. New Strathcona, Durley Brook Road, Durley. GRANTED.
18/02185/FUL. Mr and Mrs Beazley. Proposed Additional dwelling using existing access with retention of existing dwelling using existing separate access. Greenwood Farm, Greenwood Lane, Durley. WITHDRAWN
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 8th January will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
2nd January, 2019