The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 9th August, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 12th July, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills update.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner and other areas in Durley – Update from CC Humby
(c) Distribution of wheely bin signs.
(d) Fly-tipping in the buffer area at The Sawmills.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Agreement to be signed for the road at The Sawmills.
(b) HCC Parish Lengthsman Scheme.
(c) E-mail regarding Botley By-pass.
(d) BW proposal for new footpath link.
(e) Letter of thanks from Holy Cross Church for donation.
(f) Response from Police regarding request to monitor parking at School.
(g) Public Consultation on structure of local government in Hampshire.
(h) Brick wall repairs outside of Priory View.
(i) Report of mobile homes in wooded area.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 9th August will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report: Representative for next 6 months.
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall Management Meeting Report.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/01318/FUL. Mr & Mrs Barney. Extensions to bungalow to form additional habitable space and a porch. Works include alterations to external material finishes and fenestration and the formation of pitched roof over existing flat roofed bay windows plus associated alterations. The Bungalow, Gregory Lane, Durley. GRANTED.
16/00967/LDP. Mr B Wedeman. Proposed rear extension (conservatory) to replace existing. The Nook, Kytes Lane, Durley. LAWFUL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE. GRANTED.
16/01259/FUL. Mr & Mrs Kaye. Single storey side extension. Glendale, Manor Road, Durley. GRANTED.
16/01165/FUL. Mr & Mrs Heys. Proposed replacement conservatory to side of property. Little Mille House, Netherhill, Botley. GRANTED.
16/01444/FUL. Mr & Mrs Barney. Detached garage block. The Bungalow, Gregory Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 9th August will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
1st August, 2016