The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 14th November, 2017 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th October, 2017.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Double yellow lines at Beech Corner and end of Manor Road update.
(b) Community Pay-back Scheme update.
(c) Encroachment onto Parish Council land.
(d) Suggested sites for speed indication signs and costings – Cllr Delmege.
(e) Clerks’ visit to HCC Highways (9.11.17) – Clerk to report.
(f) Traffic count through Durley.
(g) EBC Meeting with other Parish Councils (8.11.17). Cllr Charles/Cllr Pitter/Clerk.
(h) Report on Southern Parishes Group Meeting (6.11.17). Cllr Charles/Clerk.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller, DC Mclean.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Transfer of land at The Sawmill for road. Maintenance payment received.
(b) Parishes Autumn Briefing – 13th December at HCC.
(c) CAB donation for 2017/2018 financial year.
(d) Quote for updating the Parish Council link of the village website.
(e) Notification of a By-Election to be held on Thursday 4th January, 2018.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 14th November will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report: Request to discuss traffic calming measures, signage and flashing lights.
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report on recent PACT Meeting.
11. Highways Report: Any issues to report to the Southern Parishes Group.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Agree Budget for 2017/2018. Consider cost implications of By-Election.
13. Hall: Quotes for new window in Committee Room. Sound system.
14. Recreation Ground: Sawmills play area renovations update. Table and seat installation.
17/02160/HOU. Mr W Croot. Reconstruction and extension of house following a major fire. Ground floor to be extended to side (in line with original building line) and rear to be extended by 2.6m. Hipped roof to be extended with a side and rear dormers. All external materials and finishes are to match the originals. Buena Vista, Durley Brook Road, Durley. APPROVED.
17/01519/FUL. Amended plans for the erection of a new 3 bedroom detached dwelling with link attached garage following the demolition of the existing garage (Amendment to 16/00940/FUL). Land adj Well Cottage, Mincingfield Lane, Durley. APPROVED.
17/02393/FUL. Mr and Mrs Beazley. Change of use of land to curtilage and proposed replacement dwelling using existing access from Greenwood Lane. Greenwood Farm, Greenwoord Lane, Durley.
17/02403/HOU. Mr Bartlett. Amendment to planning permission 15/02580/FUL – Addition of pitched roof. Casa Fiori, Manor Road, Durley.
17/02374/HOU. Mr Young. Single storey rear conservatory. The Bungalow, Netherhill, Botley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 14th November will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th November, 2017