The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th October, 2019 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
- Apologies for Absence:
- Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
- Agree Minutes of previous Meetings held on 10th September, 2019.
- Matters arising:
(a) Update on table/seating at The Sawmills.
(b) Location of SID sign at The Sawmills – Cllr Delmege to report.
(c) Emergency Plan for Durley (communication with residents) – Cllr Brenchley.
(d) Parish Council Newsletter update. Clerk.
(e) Public Broadband Event with HCC.
(f) Update on footpaths – Cllr Brenchley/Clerk.
(g) Older childrens’ play equipment – ideas/prices.
(h) Draft Transport Strategy Launch – Cllr Childs to report.
(i) Defibrillators in Durley.
(j) Planning Coach Tour (4.10.19) – Cllr Delmege to report.
(k) Report on W.D.A.P.C. Meeting – Cllr Delmege/Clerk.
(l) Report on WW2 commemorations in Durley.
- County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
- District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Miller and DC Mclean.
- Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Response from WCC regarding CIL Funding bid timescales.
(b) E-mail stating new Waste Collection arrangements.
(c) Parish Connect – October, 2019.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 8th October will be brought to this Meeting.
- School Report:
- Recreation Ground Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Sawmills Report: Cllr Rutherford/Cllr Rappini to report.
- Neighbourhood Watch Report: Cllr Watts to report.
- Highways Report: Cllr Rappini to report. Road surface in Wintershill. Drainage maintenance work in Stapleford Lane.
- Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
- Hall: Stage extension wood-work to be carried out on 23rd/24th October.
19/01415/FUL. Mr and Mrs Reeves. Use of land for storage of caravans/camper vans in addition to the agricultural use which would be retained. Shady Oaks Farm, Durley Brook Road, Durley. REFUSED.
19/01835/HOU. Mr and Mrs Hargreaves. Alterations to existing conservatory to provide tiled lean-to roof and alterations to fenestration. Insertion of external door in south east elevation. 2 Hillside Cottages, Manor Road, Durley.
19/01807/FUL. Mr K Larner. Redevelopment of site for mixed use employment purposes comprising B1a Office accommodation and B8 Vehicle Storage with associated ancillary welfare facilities, car parking and landscaping. Jeffreys Yard, Wintershill, Durley.
19/01612/HOU. Mr and Mrs Gailer. Remove existing conservatory and erect a single storey rear extension with a pitch roof extending 6.15m long with roof lights in a vaulted ceiling with grey windows and doors. Natal, Durley Street, Durley. GRANTED.
19/01988/PNACOU. Mr Stutchbury. Refurbishment of existing agricultural store to provide a dwelling.
Land opposite Durley Hall Lane/Alma Lane, Durley.
19/02102/LDC. Mr and Mrs Hammal. Land used for equestrian purposes. Old Cow Pen, Channels Farm, Gregory Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 8th October will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
2nd October, 2019