The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th September, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Charles and Cllr Watts.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 11th August, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on faster broadband in Durley. Cllr Humby.
(b) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(c) Report on Parish Plan Meeting held on 18.8.15.
(d) Sharing Parishes Recycling Meeting – 24.9.15.
(e) Response to Quiet Lanes signs. Meeting on 1.10.15 at 3.00 p.m.
(f) Parking at entrance to Manor Road/Beech Corner.
(g) Response from Enforcement Officer.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Parish Councillor Training – Code of Conduct. (5.10.15 at 6.00 p.m.).
(b) Minutes of W.D.A.L.C.
(c) Complaint regarding low flying planes.
(d) Draft Local Plan Part 2 – next stages from WCC.
(e) Parish Council Insurance renewal.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 8th September will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Sign Forms for paying Clerk’s salary via SGW Payroll.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Hedge cutting in car park. Grant towards cctv. Sound system.
14. Recreation Ground: Extractor fan has been installed in Pavilion. Guttering.
Proposed development on land at Oakridge Farm at the eastern end of Maddoxford Lane, Curdridge. Botley PC and Curdridge PC will keep us informed about this proposal, but no details have been received yet.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 8th September will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.