The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th November, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 13th October, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on faster broadband – CC Humby to report.
(b) Drainage at The Sawmills. Cllr Pitter to report on quote.
(c) Quiet Lanes Meeting (24.11.15) – Cllr Watts and Clerk.
(d) Parking at entrance to Manor Road/Beech Corner/Pay Phone sign. Response from WCC.
(e) Flooding at Beech Corner – progress by HCC. CC Humby to report.
(f) Enquiry regarding tree felling at entrance to Oakmore Park.
(g) Representative for School Meetings.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Letter from CAB regarding donation for 2016/17.
(b) Highways Maintenance Newsletter – September, 2015.
(c) Parish Lengthsman Agreement.
(d) Draft Walking Strategy Consultation – HCC.
(e) County Councillor Grant Application.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th November will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Agree Precept for 2016/17.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Report on Meeting with Cleaning Company to deep clean the toilets. Risk Assessment update. CCTV installation.
14. Recreation Ground: Guttering. Play Area repairs to rope climbing frame.
15/01376/FUL. Mr C Acton. Proposed carport and store following demolition of out buildings. 1 Mincingfield Terrace, Mincingfield Lane, Durley. WITHDRAWN.
15/01885/FUL. Mr J Gosney. Agricultural storage building with adjoining hard standing. Lane opposite L’Eglise, Durley Street, Durley. PERMITTED.
14/01842/FUL. Mr C Chandler. Demolition of existing store and erection of 1 no two bedroom bungalow with detached single garage and 14 no. solar panels. Land adjacent to Rodlands, Durley Street, Durley. APPEAL DISMISSED.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th November will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
3rd November, 2015