The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 11th October, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Smith.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 13th September, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills update.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner and outside of School – Update from CC Humby.
(c) Fly-tipping in Durley.
(d) Update on Broadband speeds in Durley.
(e) Report on Meeting with SSE regarding Community Resilient Fund.
(f) Report on HCC Workshop – Cllr Watts and Clerk.
(g) Lorries in Sciviers Lane.
(h) Hedge in Parsonage Lane.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Consultation Paper on 2017/18 Local Government Finance Settlement.
(b) Letter from Regal Homes re development in Durley.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 11th October will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report. Cllr Pitter to report on pot holes in Durley. Lorries travelling through Durley with sand/gravel.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Update Financial Regulations to comply with recent legislation.
13. Hall: Re-painting of the foyer, toilets and kitchen.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/01985/FUL. Mr Young. 2 storey side extension, single storey side extension, new front porch, raise existing roof with new dormers and remodelling of fenestration. The Bungalow, Netherhill, Botley.
16/02055/FUL. Mr Gray. Single storey side extension. Oaklands, Durley Street, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 11th October will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
4th October, 2016