The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 13th September, 2016 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Charles and Cllr Delmege.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 9th August, 2016.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Drainage at The Sawmills update.
(b) Flooding at Beech Corner and outside of School – Update from CC Humby.
(c) Fly-tipping in the buffer area at The Sawmills.
(d) HCC Parish Lengthsman Scheme.
(e) Brick wall outside of Priory View has been repaired by WCC.
(f) Fly-tipping in Durley.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby, DC Mclean and DC Miller.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) External Audit Report completed and approved.
(b) Insurance for 2016/17 renewal.
(c) Letter from resident regarding slow broadband speeds in Durley.
(d) Electoral Review of Hampshire: Final Recommendations.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 13th September will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report. Lorries travelling through Durley with sand/gravel.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Toilets have been replaced in the Hall. Re-painting of the foyer, toilets and kitchen will take place shortly.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
16/01444/FUL. Mr & Mrs Barney. Detached garage block. The Bungalow, Gregory Lane, Durley. GRANTED.
16/01805/FUL. Mr and Mrs Richmond. Proposed demolition of existing garage and erection of new garage and annexe. 2 Majuba Cottages, Manor Road, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 13th September will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
7th September, 2016