The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 10th March, 2015 in The Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Farr.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th February, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) School parking lay-by progress update by Cllr Humby.
(b) Durley Parish Plan update.
(d) Progress on gate at end of footpath opposite School.
(e) Update on faster broadband in Durley.
(f) Durley litter pick response.
(g) Open Spaces Fund – cycle rack outside of Hall.
(h) Maps for School – Walk to School completed.
(i) Defibrillator training evening and publicity in Hampshire Chronicle.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Letter from HALC explaining what they do.
(b) Local Government Boundary Commission – Draft Recommendations.
(c) Precept requirements.
(d) Connecting communities on Streetlife.
(e) Action Hampshire – HARAH Booklet.
(f) Highways Maintenance Newsletter 2015.
(g) HCC Parish Event – Shaping the future of Economy, Transport & Environment
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 10th March will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
11. Highways Report: Dead tree has been taken down in Woodland area at The Sawmills. Repairs to broken fence.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment – Grant from CC Humby towards tiling. Hall ceiling.
14. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report.
15/00321/LDC. Mrs J Hammal. Use of land for the stationing of a mobile home for residential use (CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS). Cracklewood, Gregory Lane, Durley.
15/00180/FUL. Mr P Collins. Single storey side and rear extension and detached double garage. Homefield, Kytes Lane, Durley.
O/15/75953 Outline Planning permission for 680 dwellings and other associated planning on land at Hedge End North, Winchester Road, Botley from Durley Parish Council.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 10th March will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
4th March, 2015