The Annual General Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 19th May, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite of Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Election of Officers:
Hall Management Committee Chairman
Hall Management Committee Vice Chairman
Recreation Ground Chairman
Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator
As this is a new term of office Councillors will sign new Declaration Forms and the Council’s Code of Conduct Agreements.
2. Co-option of additional Parish Councillor.
3. Congratulate District Councillor Humby on his re-election and welcome him to the Meeting.
4. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Charles.
5. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
6. Adopt the Financial Regulations.
7. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 14th April, 2015.
8. Matters arising:
(a) Durley Parish Plan update.
(b) Update on faster broadband in Durley. Cllr Humby.
(c) Open Spaces Fund has been claimed for the cycle rack & swings.
(d) Traffic Survey – Cllr Humby to report from HCC.
(e) HGV Highways Meeting with HCC – Monday 15th June at 4.00 p.m.
(f) Any issues raised from the Annual Parish Assembly which need attention.
(g) Drainage in the Sawmills Green and Play Area.
9. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
10. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
11. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Update on litter picking by WCC.
(b) Play area Inspection Reports.
(c) Letter from Steven Lugg re affiliation to NALC.
(d) Councillor Training – Wednesday 3rd June.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 19th May will be brought to this Meeting.
13. School Report:
14. Neighbourhood Watch Report:
15. Highways Report:
16. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed. Chairman and Clerk to sign the Annual Return for 2015.
17. Hall: Hall sign has been revarnished and the ceiling tile has been replaced.
18. Recreation Ground: Cllr Watts to report. Swing seats and chains have been hung. Tidy up of contents in lock-up.
15/00752/FUL. Mr A Chalk. Proposed replacement of part of existing conservatory with rear extension. The Forge, Durley Street, Durley.
15/00468/FUL. Mr D Scivier. Extension to and conversion of existing detached outbuilding. Corner Cottage, Sciviers Lane, Durley. REFUSED.
O/14/75735 – Chalcroft Farm and land west of Horton Heath, Burnetts Lane, Eastleigh.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 19th May will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
13th May, 2015