The Monthly Meeting of Durley Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th December, 2015 in the Ken Stainer Suite at Durley Memorial Hall, Durley at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr Pitter.
2. Any Declarations of Interest under the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree Minutes of previous Meeting held on 10th November, 2015.
4. Matters arising:
(a) Update on faster broadband – CC Humby to report.
(b) Drainage at The Sawmills.
(c) Quiet Lanes Meeting (24.11.15) – Cllr Watts and Clerk to report.
(d) Parking at entrance to Manor Road/Beech Corner/Pay Phone sign. Response from WCC.
(e) Report on Emergency Planning Workshop – Cllr Charles and Clerk.
(f) Flooding at Beech Corner – progress by HCC. CC Humby to report.
(g) Report on School Meeting – Cllr Delmege.
(h) Agree Councillor to attend next School Meeting.
(i) Durley Parish Plan Meeting Report – Cllr Charles.
5. County Councillor’s Report: CC Humby.
6. District Councillors’ Reports: DC Humby and DC Ruffell.
7. Public Participation items by invitation of the Chairman.
(a) Thank you letter from CAB regarding donation for 2016/17.
(b) Local Government Boundary Commission – Draft Recommendations.
(c) Response from Enforcement Officer to enquiry.
(d) Maintenance of Recreation Ground – gang mowing renewal.
(e) Request from Bus Company regarding cutting back of hedges.
(f) Letter from Home-Start Meon Valley.
(g) E-mail expressing concern over the proposed School lay-by.
Any correspondence received after this Agenda has been printed, and received before 8th December will be brought to this Meeting.
9. School Report:
10. Neighbourhood Watch Report: Police Report. Response from Police regarding attendance at Meetings.
11. Highways Report: Cllr Farr to report.
12. Financial Transactions: Councillors to agree invoices presented by the Clerk and sign cheques as agreed.
13. Hall: Hall foyer refurbishment quotes. Baby changing facilities have been installed.
14. Recreation Ground: Guttering.
15/02580/FUL. Mr & Mrs Bartlett. We are proposing to demolish an existing conservatory and build a new single storey rear extension, create a small porch area with pitched roof to the front of the property and alter the landscaping at the front of the property to create some additional off-street parking. All materials to match existing. Casa Fiori, Manor Road, Durley.
15/02595/TPO. Mr K Pitter. 2 no. Oak trees to crown and reduce by 3m plus cut out all of the dead wood in the trees. Green Pastures, Sciviers Lane, Durley.
Any planning applications or decisions received after this Agenda is printed, but received before 8th December will be put to this Meeting for a decision so that Planning deadlines can be met.
Mrs A Collins
Clerk to Durley Parish Council
1st December, 2015